The Grand Atrium at 200 Peachtree is Atlanta’s most classic and historic rental venue – perfect for your Grand Occasion today. Designed by renowned architect Philip Shutze in 1927, it offers soaring 30’ ceilings and majestic 14’ chandeliers. The spacious and beautiful Grand Atrium can accommodate up to 850 guests for banquets and up to 1,075 guests for a cocktail reception. With our elegant drapery system, the Grand Atrium can also be an intimate venue for smaller events with under 200 people. Whether you are planning an intimate gathering or a large social function, we will assist you with every detail to make your event a memorable success.
With nearly 18,000 square feet of event space, The Grand Atrium at 200 Peachtree is the home of hundreds of corporate and social events each year. It is available for parties as well as special exhibits space. Our celebrations include Atlanta Housewives for a baby shower, receptions featuring overhead trapeze artists and City-Wide Convention opening and closing receptions, Off-Site outings for corporate meetings and premier gala events.
- Marble floors and stained glass windows facing Peachtree Street
- On-site AV technicians to assist with you special event
- Interior draping to provide room separation
- Covered parking deck (via an enclosed bridge to the Conference Center to the Mezzanine Level)
- Elegantly appointed Hospitality Suite