Weddings, corporate events, conferences, conventions, parties and celebrations take on a new meaning at Southern Exchange, Downtown Atlanta’s premier historic building. Our building is now beautifully renovated to showcase your life’s or your business’ special moments. Designed by Philip Shutze, Atlanta’s famous classical architect, and opened in 1927, Southern Exchange is the elegance of a bygone era beautifully transformed for today. Whether you are at Southern Exchange to attend a special event, wedding, corporate meeting, or conference being at Southern Exchange is always something special.
• 18,000 square feet with 30 foot ceilings
• 14 foot crystal chandeliers and ornate architectural details
• Guest Capacity: 850 seated and up to 1,075 for cocktail receptions
• Wraparound balcony for cocktail parties up to 350 guests
• Interior draping
• Limited highboys, 60” & 72” round tables, round linens, lounge furniture and chiavari chairs
• Ample on-site parking in attached parking deck
• State-of-the-art audio visual technology provided by Active Productions
Catering Preferred Partners
For your convenience, Southern Exchange has established an approved list of professional caterers. Only our approved caterers listed below can provide catering event services at the Southern Exchange.